Sunday, October 15, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me

I've been 31 years old for two whole days now and I'm finding myself a bit reflective. I've been trying to assess what I've learned in my thirty-one years and here's what I'm thinking:

*naps are a really good thing
*so are Peanut Buster Parfaits
*that going to sleep and waking up next to your best friend makes every day worth the in-between stuff
*you should forgive an offender when you'd rather hold a grudge
*that loving people just the way there are is really, really hard sometimes
*that's it's probably hard for other people to love me just the way I am sometimes
*that girl's night is increasingly essential
*that kids are exhausting and amazing at the same time
*that there really is a time and season for everthing under heaven
*that following Jesus is a decision I have to make every day
*that living out your dream may sound crazy, and even be crazy, but it can make you feel so alive
*that God is always doing a new thing
*that I'll be thinking about all new things when I'm 32

May it be so--

5 Comments:

Blogger gavin richardson said...

happy b'day jenny!

didn't know i was older than you. suppose that is where maturity comes in. oh, girls night is essential to the guy too.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Jonathon said...

Amen to all that!!! And happy belated birthday galpal!!

9:14 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Here's hoping you check in here now and again. I'm a house church leader in Cincinnati (Vineyard Central) but am from Tullahoma. I've been doing some thinking about returning home to be closer to family, but the church situation keeps me from making the leap. I'd love to discuss spirituality in the Tullahoma ghetto with you. I'll be home this weekend for New Year. Email me julie (at) vineyardcentral (dot) com to discuss a meetup. Maybe at Javatime or Daddy Billy's?

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

best car insurance company
aaa car insurance
affordable car insurance
tesco car insurance
cheap car insurance quote
cheap car insurance online
car insurance chicago
young driver car insurance
car insurance group
best car insurance quote
progressive car insurance quote
free online car insurance quote
car insurance rats
buy car insurance online
young driver car insurance
cheap car insurance quote uk
collector car insurance
car insurance rating
washington car insurance
car accident insurance
norwich union car insurance
car
insurance philadelphia

agent car company home insurance life quote rate
car insurance price
aig car insurance
car insurance rate
cheap car insurance uk
car insurance coverage
cheap car insurance uk
car insurance group

http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com

Random Keyword: :)
auto insurance company

7:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tennessee services

10:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home